Position: Aftersales Advisor / Call Handler
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Number of days: 5 days (Monday to Friday), occasional Saturday's as needs of the business
Salary: £20,000 per annum
As an Aftersales Advisor / Call Handler, you will play a key role in delivering a first class customer service through verbal, written and digital communication to our customers and stores.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
· Answering phone calls in a professional manner
· Effectively dealing with orders and queries
· Addressing customer issues/complaints immediately and resolving to full satisfaction of customer, within company guidelines
· Keeping accurate records of discussions and correspondence with customers
The ideal candidate will have experience in an office based customer service role.
· Call centre experience
· Excellent Customer Service skills
· Excellent telephone manner
· Good communicator at all levels including the ability to negotiate
· IT literate (including MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Very good organisational skills
· Accuracy, attention to detail
· Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Can-do attitude
The role offers an immediate start for the suitable candidate.
If you're interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted and invited to interview.