Position: Customer Service Advisor.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time.
Number of days: 5 days (Monday to Friday), 8:00 AM until 17:00 PM (1 hr break).
Salary: £18k per annum.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will play a key role in delivering a first class customer service through verbal, written and digital communication to our customers and stores.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Answering phone calls in a professional manner.
- Effectively dealing with orders and queries.
- Addressing customer issues/complaints immediately and resolving to full satisfaction of customer, within company guidelines.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions and correspondence with customers.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in an office based customer service role.
- Call centre experience preferable.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good communicator at all levels including the ability to negotiate.
- IT literate (including MS office - Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Very good organisation skills.
- Accuracy, attention to detail.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Can-do attitude.