Position: General Administrator / Data Entry
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Number of hours: 5 days per week (Monday – Friday)
Salary: £20,000 per year
NCF Living is a fast-growing dynamic company looking for an Administrator to support Head Office functions in line with the company’s growth. This is an ideal opportunity for a person who would like to progress within their career.
You will be responsible for day to day, general administration duties at our Head Office. Your roles and responsibilities will include:
· Data entry
· Maintaining and updating internal database making sure it is kept accurate and up to date
· Processing paperwork, updating systems and file documentation
· General admin duties
· Supporting the Senior Leadership Team
· Daily use of Microsoft Packages – including Excel to intermediate level
· Maintaining deadlines
· Good communicator at all levels
· Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Well organised and methodical
· Accuracy, attention to detail
· Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
The company offers full time hours, ongoing training and progression opportunities.
The role offers an immediate start for the suitable candidate.
If you're interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted and invited to interview.